One month (and 3 days but who's counting)

Well sweet Shiloh- you turned a month old. It came and it went, and I didn't blog. I'm sorry baby girl- you see you are the second child- and while you were just as wanted and anticipated as the first, there will be less blogging about you (or at least timely blogging).
I did remember to snag a few pics on your one month bday though! (WIN!)

You dear one are as sweet as they come. You have started smiling and cooing- and you like to be entertained. If I fail at my entertainment duties you have quite a bit to say about it. You like to be sitting up so you can see your surroundings and are not much of a snuggler- unless you are dead asleep. (Your daddy is sad you don't snuggle more)
This week I watched what I would consider to be your first experience of sister bonding. Emmaus was standing by you on the couch and you were looking up at her smiling so big, and cooing and you both thought the other was the best thing in the world. It melted my heart a bit. I pray that you two will be close, that you will delight in your relationship as sisters and that those sweet moments will continue.
You two will need each other.
You are a great eater- You weighed in at whopping 10lbs 7oz today at your one month Dr's visit and you were 22 inches long. (90th percentile for both)
You are becoming less fussy in the evening (thank you!) and sleep from around 8:30pmtill 7am waking only twice to eat (usually). 
You truly are a very sweet baby. We are so grateful to have you in our family. It has only been a month but it feels to me like you have been here all along. I can't wait to see how you will grow and change this year. I know it will go by way to fast- it already is.
I am so thankful to be your mommy.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts