Birth photography

A few posts ago I shared pictures I took of my bestie's labor/ birth. And while I am sure a lot of people when they hear "Birth photographer"  think of a baby's head coming out of some woman's virginia being captured via photography. And lets be honest- thats not an image, or memory many of us want to remember.  However, when I say birth photography- clearly you know that isn't what I mean.

So if you read back a ways more you will remember Allison who guest posted back in September.  She is a real photographer (unlike me who is a fake photographer and got lucky with my friends birth to get some half way decent photos)

Point is- she is going to photograph my birth. And while she is new to birth photography, she is not new to photography & if you are having a baby and want it documented you should consider using her to photograph yours! Her style captures life as it is happening, the sweet moments. And having had three little babes of her own she is familiar with the sweet moments that come with having a new baby.

You can find her on facebook HERE
or see her whole photography website HERE

At work I always tell moms who have just delivered to remember their new baby's face. Cause it looks so different in 24 hours. I never will forget meeting my sweet girl and thinking "so this is what you look like" and then realizing in 24 hours that she looked so different already. But that sweet face, that first image is forever in my memory. I am excited to know with #2 it will also be captured in a professional photograph.

Also- just cause I can't help but share this sweet picture. 

This kid. Her unbridled Joy. How do I learn to have this in my daily life? 



Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts