A few pictures for today.

So I got this new camera. And I have zero knowledge on how to use it- okay fine I can turn it one, and take a picture. I was trying to shoot in manual mode- however I have decided I don't have enough skills to do that yet. 
But- I love taking pictures of my sweet girl. It is fun to capture her faces, and silliness. She is a silly girl. 

Sometimes when you are playing in the kitchen before bed it is hard to understand it's not time to eat- I mean we do eat in the kitchen- so the confusion is understandable. My girl likes to eat- and she cries when we say no- and continues to sign "eat" (which kinda looks liker her eating her fist.)

A little "if your happy and you know it" cures all the hunger




 
(And mommy letting you play in the dishwasher) And yes daddy was not liking this one bit. He is the strict one. 

Although stricter than me- He delights in this child. He is the "song creator" in our home. Songs for bath time, bedtimes, PJ's,  med time. 
And this little one loves her daddy. 


This girl. She melts me. 

 And here is a belly pic- 19 weeks tomorrow. 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I highly doubt any of us are too picky about the pictures you share, we just love to see the little lady that melts you because well, she melts us too. ;-)

    PS My dad used to (and still does for Aiden) make up songs about everything as well. It's a memory she'll have of him that she might end up hating in her teenage years but she'll grow out of it and come to adore it just as my brother and I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my pjs pjs pjs on, i got my pjs pjs pjs on. Footies!
    my personal Dan fav.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts