READY.

With dawn (or maybe the sun hasn't come up yet) comes a new day. A big day. We are ready.
I woke up early to avoid rushing this morning. To take my time. We have a king bed in our hotel room & Dan is all the way on his edge and Emmaus is spooning him- She's the big spoon. She loves to snuggle-especially her daddy.  She woke up a few minutes later with a seizure (like always). We are ready for our new chapter. For our post-surgery hopefully seizure free mornings.
I woke to a mound of texts, fb messages & comments. And we feel covered.
A friend sent us Phillipians 4:6-7 and then Ephesians 3- a chunk of verses I pray over Emmaus at night.

Here is Phil 4:7 
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

That is exactly what we need. Our hearts and minds to be guarded today. We slept well. We snuggled well. We are ready.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. praying for you and your sweet baby girl! may God give you exactly what you need in these next few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May every tear that has been shed be transformed into a prayer that goes straight to heaven for you today! Much love from the Indy Hupps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to my favorite sweet little gal and her mama :) My heart is heavy that you have to walk this journey, but so proud of the way you've handled all of it. All my prayer chains have you on the list! So excited to see all the blessings you have to come. Can't wait to hug you both soon. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, just found your blog! Haven't read much yet, but just this post made my heart ache... (I hava an 11 month old girl and thought of having to go through what you're going through makes me want to cry)... I truly hope she'll be much better soon!! Will be checking in here to see how you guys are doing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts