Confessions and stuff

Confessions & other random things.

1. I truly want to be watching Grey's Anatomy (season 8) instead of blogging- but my phone is dead and we haven't hooked up Netflix to our TV yet...
   Voice of reason- "go up stairs and get your phone charger".
   Me: "naw I'm too darn tired".

2. I'm getting nervous about my kid's head- I mean she's acting fine, but she how has half a softball hanging out on her left forehead- and I kinda want to say "I was so brave and together through surgery- can we just be done for a while now?! yaaaahhhhhh" All day today I said "I think it is smaller" but in reality after looking at her tonight I think it is bigger. (Jesus break in and take care of that fluid!)

3. I had the most DELISH Vietnamese curry for lunch. It was spicy-but not hot, I mean the temperature was hot-but the taste was spicy but not hot...I can't really explain it-but it was yummy!!! (Vietnam Cafe on rainbow blvd- go there!)

4. All I have been wanting to do since I've been home is craft! I think I have been too busy and too stressed lately to do anything beyond what is required of me so it feels really nice to have a little time off work to care for my little love and to have time to craft- it truly is good for my soul.

5.  I heard the powerball is super high- in fact I may have gone in on a group ticket- I know it's foolish- Dan informed me I had a higher chance of getting attacked by a polar bear & a grizzly bear in the same day than win....WOWZA.
HOWEVER!!
Our friends are doing an American girl doll raffle to help fund their adoption and word on the street is it only 45 tickets have been sold- so if you have a girl that has her heart set on an American girl doll for christmas- its worth a shot! Odds seem much higher- in fact I bet the odds are higher that you win the doll than even SEE a polar bear or grizzly bear. (Plus even if you don't win- you help this awesome family get their baby sooner!)  HURRY! Only a FEW DAYS LEFT to purchase your lotto ticket- cough- I mean RAFFLE ticket.  Register for that HERE


That's all I've got-
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts