Mama


Hey you.... KID.
Yes you! Looking at your toes. 

Now that you have glasses and you can see my face clearly- Can you start working on saying MAMA? 

You say Da-da.

You're dad swears you said Iowa once, and yesterday I am about 95% sure you said dog. 
But NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO MAMA. 

NOTHING. 
So here is the deal- I know we have a lot to work on. Standing, walking, chewing, becoming seizure free. 
But if you could just push mama to the front of the line, and say it when I get up with you in the middle of the night, or when you need something, or just when you study my face in your new spectacles. (Now I'm just getting picky...)
MAMA. got it?!


Love,
La (aka Mama)
P.S. It is almost 11pm. GO TO BED. (unless you want to say mama- then I will run up the stairs switch on your light and sweep you into my arms and give you a big smooch and a late night snack of ice cream! Or whatever you want. )

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts