ONE

We made it! It has been a whole year since miss Emmaus joined us and changed our lives forever! I am so thankful to have that smiling little chubbs in my life. She is a true joy and has taught me more in 1 year than I have learned in the 25 prior.
At one year of Age Emmaus is sitting, laughing at everything, and hardly ever has a grumpy moment. She loves to jibber jabber and say Da-Da. She is sleeping better these days- most of the night and a couple hours during the day. She rolls everywhere- but isn't crawling yet. She loves most foods- except eggs. Don't give the girl eggs, she won't eat them. She has seven teeth and bites hard! She likes to swim at the pool and play in the bath. She is starting to put weight on her feet when we use her braces! Which is a HUGE improvement and change!
Here are a few(bunch) of my FAVORITE pictures from the year







Picture overload? Yeah- Well sorry- The kid is cute
Happy Birthday baby girl!
Love, 
La


















Comments

  1. there's no such thing as picture overload when it comes to that kid. more! more! I want more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts