Learning

A couple of lessons I am learning
-Sleep is overrated...but makes me an overall nicer person.
-If your spouse says something really mean to you in the middle of the night-forgive and forget (please babe?)
-Do what you love in life...and if you don't love your job find a new one.
-Don't set out to make a difference. Just do in your heart what you know you should and difference will be made
-When people give you advice they are just trying to help...even if it makes you feel like they aren't listening

I guess that is all really.
AND
I love my new job. It is the best. Incredible Birthdays.
I'm so glad we made the TS video. People are finding hope in it- especially other TS families.
I'm so tired...and MEAN to the hubs at 2am when I am tired. (poor hubs) (please pray for Emmaus' to sleep if you are a praying person- she's developing so much on her meds, but sleeping SO LITTLE!)

Love,
LA




Comments

  1. I am praying for you right now--lack of sleep is so challenging! Can't even imagine! And, yes, it seems to reveal the sin in our hearts in mere seconds. I know my poor hubby discovered how MEAN I can be in the middle of the night! And your video was incredible! You're a wonderful momma--I am blessed by your example :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lack of sleep is a difficult one. And, I know your not really asking for any advice. So, please do not get offended by my unsolicited advice.....just trying to help out another TS mama. Melatonin. It's a TS mama's best friend. And, depending on the med the no sleep is "normal." Our daughter had tons of trouble with sleep when on Vigabatrin and with Lamictal. Seriously though ask the neuro about melatonin. It is safe and countless TS kids are on it. Best wishes and sending sleepy dust your way. (Send some back if you can spare it--my TS 2 yr old is finally sleeping like a champ but her non-TS lil brother--8 months--is a teething, nursing, sleepless mess....::yawn:: I feel your pain! Oh and so does my hubby...hehe)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts