This and That

Man I know I said this a few posts ago but things are NUTS around here! So much is changing! It is a good thing, but just leaves very little time to blog. 

First things first.
Miss Emmaus turned 10 months old last thursday. She is growing and changing SO MUCH!  
Some of her favorite things right now are her lamaze mermaid doll "marina", saying Da-Da, being awake in the middle of the night, laughing out loud, protesting when she is unhappy, snuggling, listening to me sing then "singing back to me", And almost all food. 

Here is a pic of her practicing sitting in her laundry basket-best therapy tool ever.
And one of her talking while eating her hand. Yep she is a multi-tasker like her mama

We moved into our new house last week. We pretty much love it. 
 And the home improvement projects have already begun

Fireplace/bookshelves before....boring beige, matching the walls


 And after. 
Really makes it pop huh! the TV will eventually go over the fire place where the picture is hung. 

So many more exciting things are happening. Stay tuned for more fun details to come very soon.

Love, La

Comments

  1. The fireplace and shelves look amazing!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E is cute as all get out, like always and I'm L O V I N G the paint job! Looks like something I would run across in the late hours of watching HGTV.

    ~Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute house! I love it! Great fireplace!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts