well hello there!

I know it's been a bloggin' slump around here lately.
I feel like this picture about sums it up. We've been feeling a bit out of sorts. Tired, Busy, and just not very pulled together.
That...and Time-warner cable sucks! Seriously 7/10 times I try to get on the internet it doesn't work. AND I just looked at our bill and saw they are raising our bill 5$ a month! UMM WHAT? yah..I don't think so. They are actually going to lower it 5 bucks a month after I talk to them tomorrow. (take that time warner)
We closed on our new house yesterday. I am pretty excited about it, a bit sad to leave this little house we rent..but onward to home ownership! (And a billion pintrest home projects!)

We cheered the Hawks onto a final four win...and through a very hairy loss to Kentucky (But let's be honest Kentucky looked like a pro team compared to everyone else they played in the tournament so it was not a big surprise they won!) We were very happy the hawks went so far and did so well!











Emmaus and I traveled to see my friend Laci in colorado (Laci's bday is in 37 minutes! Happy birthday Laci!) Emmaus did AWESOME on the flight!

Emmaus loved Laci's boys. And they loved her too. (And they were all super still so I could get a GREAT photo of them)

Emmaus got super spoiled and slept in bed with me in colorado...And even somehow conned me into holding her hand so she could fall asleep. (Yah I'm a sucker)


And then on top of that hogged the bed ***AND THE PILLOW*** the whole time. RUDE

We got back in time for Easter...which clearly she was thrilled about. 

We said goodbye to our favorite Aunt Sarah and Uncle Bobert...(They moved to maine...which made me cry. I look like a raccoon when I cry...its not pretty)

And then we have just been living some normal life. I know this pic is so dang cute you aren't seeing the outfit...but please take note- Dan placed a onesie OVER PJ pants (then proceeded to take her out of the house...I went to work and pretended like it wasn't going to happen)


A peek at our new place soon!
Love,
La

Comments

  1. This post made me giggle! Thanks for sharing! She is so cute and getting sooooo big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOL'd at her Easter outfit face. Classic. New house! New house! New house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts