Simply Love Bracelets


 So we know these peeps. They are starting a family. (I know sooo exciting!) Well they aren't doing it the old fashioned way. Instead they are adopting! Giving a sweet tiny (so tiny he isn't even born yet) baby boy a home. They will be great parents.  Cool huh? You know what isn't cool? IT COST SO FRIGGIN MUCH TO ADOPT!
So while I don't have excess money to give- or not a whole lot. I do have my craftiness. So here is to hoping maybe a few of you have just a few extra buckaroos you could give!

I have been seeing these bracelets everywhere! Anthropology, Stella and Dot,  and even sports illustrated (yes it was the swimsuit edition- No my hubby doesn't read it...but I sure do. I am kinda obsessed with the painted on swimsuits. I mean they look real! It blows my mind) Anyway point in in several shoots they were wearing bracelets similar to these.

SOOOO... I decided to make some to try to help fund their adoption! I got a super generous hobby lobby gift card from my MIL for christmas so I didn't have any out of pocket cost! SOOO ALL the profit goes straight to the adoption fees! (Minus shipping. Shipping will be 2 bucks if you need that!)

I think they are really cute & colorful for spring. They have an adjustable back that is easy to adjust to any size wrist and easy to get on and off.
Anyway. Here are some pics. You can get the in any combo or color.  They are 3 bucks a piece or 3 for 8 bucks.
This is a SET of bracelets which is 8$





This is a single bracelet 3$





back closure
COLOR OPTIONS

Color options are 
Brown 
Green
White
Tan
Red
Purple
Blue
Yellow
Orange
Black
 Buy one...buy a few...bring a baby home!

Think about it!
Email me at ( Laurisa.Ballew at gmail.com )  if you are interested

Love,
La





Comments

  1. The Handeland Girls will take 9. One set of three for Rylee. One set of three for Maggie. They both like pink and purple. And one set of three for me. I like just pink. Will send you $$ in your Lent Letter later this week. Love and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts