Loving your valentine

Last night at missional community we talked about love languages. Then I just plain started thinking about love. I know a lot of people think that valentines day is just a hallmark holiday. HOWEVER- It has always been a special day to me. It is a day that should be celebrated. Because how blessed are we to have people around that love us? And that we love?
It's not about the money spent. The cards bought, or flowers given- or even the chocolates although lets be honest those are yummy!
But it is about the thought put into showing someone how much you appreciate them.
Because I don't know about you...but I'm not easy to love for the 364 days in between valentines days. So you have a few days left to think of how to show your loved ones how much you appreciate them.
They are worth your time and thought. I will be interested to see what you all have planned and what your valentines did for you!

Love,
La

Comments

Popular Posts