hello

I am sorry I've been away. It has been busy around the Ballew house.
I've had a birthday. (got an iphone! major score!)
Celebrated Valentines day. (hubby gave me sweet love notes)

Road Tripped to St. Louie to see Emmaus' Neurologist (she is a great road tripper!)



Played a lot



Worked a lot 

We discovered our feet (I mean Emmaus discovered hers....I was aware I had mine)
Looked at WAYYY tooo manny houses (kinda fun kinda stressful!)
Our current rental was rented out starting may 1. (We are out April 28...wait thats really close huh??)
And now we have put an offer on a house. (fingers crossed, prayers said)
Just waiting to see what happens now.

 Love, 
La



Comments

  1. house hunting, fun! hope your offer is accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek! can't wait to see you and hear these updates in person! And look at Em's hair!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you blog! this is great news, Laurisa, hoping and praying for the best outcome for your little family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts