Santa, & Sleeping

I write this blog because I don't want to forget. So much happens and changes that I couldn't possibly remember it all. I really have a terrible memory in general. But I want have memories for my family. I feel like as moms we also have the job of memory holders. So thus I put ours here. Some day I will get this bad boy printed up into a book. 
So this post is all about memories from lately. Emmaus' first visit to see santa. She was very indifferent about the whole deal.  Infants and Toddlers which is who we receive Em's physical therapy from hosted "A night with santa!" THEY EVEN BROUGHT IN THE REAL SANTA! umm I was impressed!

First visit with santa!
Dionne went with us to see santa because she LOVED taking her boys to santa. So I just figured it would be fun for her to go. It was a great time! Emmaus Loves her grandma D. Just coos at her jabbers at her. So cute.
Talking to grandma D after visiting santa

Family Pic after visiting santa

A friend from work let me have their car seat cover that they no longer needed. Um its awesome. Keeps Emmaus so warm and cozy. Only problem is she tries to crawl her way out of it from the minute I put her in it. She also strains her little neck to look out. She looks like a little peeping Tom. It is adorable. 
Let me outta here!
And then this. She sleeps like this...with her hands behind her head. It is just the cutest. She also nurses like that, but with only one hand behind her head. She truly is a chill child.  I kinda am a little obsessed with her. 
sleeping at grammys house 
Look at that belly!! 

She always manages to get one leg warmer off!
Love, La

Comments

Popular Posts