we're rolling!

So I know I mentioned this last time. But it is REALLY great to have some joy back in my life. And today is a joyful day. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

EMMAUS ROLLED OVER! (from tummy to back) I had just put her on her tummy for her Physical Therapist to see how well she was doing with her tummy time and then just like it was nothing -plop- she rolled right onto her back.
Then we put her back on her tummy. And she did it AGAIN! Thank you Jesus for victories like this
It also has been more than 24 hours since she has had a seizure. (KNOCKED ON WOOD JUST NOW)

*see how I mixed a good amount of superstition and prayer just now. No worries I definitely rely more on the prayer.

I just am so proud of my little gal. Rolling over!?! Such a strong girl!
Here she is thinking about rolling...
                                                
And Here are a few more pics just for fun 

My friend Emily makes these WONDERFUL cinnamon rolls. Seriously they are to DIE FOR! I maybe ate about 10 of them. Anyway. She is the former pastry chef at Pier Ponts at union station so she is LEGIT. Anyway- contact me if you are interested in ordering some for the holidays. She also makes delish chocolate and pumpkin pies. YUM.  

Dan dressed Em like this the other day. ummm what?!? I would feel safe saying that is the LEAST cute outfit she has EVER worn.  His response to me was "can't a girl just lounge around in a sweat suit?" (Sure...but she looks like rocky here...)
And then here is is AFTER she spit up on the first "rocky-esk" sweatsuit
See... that's better. Mama's version of a sweatsuit! Still comfy. Just in a pink ruffle hoodie!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!

 I know this is sideways...but WTF. I should seriously submit this to cake wrecks! It is suppose to be a turkey... although I'm not sure how. WEIRD. But thank you walmart for this GEM

Happy Friday!
Love,
LA



Comments

  1. at least he put cute socks on ;) Whenever I let W dress LB he ends up in either a one color tone outfit or completely mix-matched. But I have learned to not complain about the clothes or else he wont get him dressed. So exciting that she rolled!!! Woohoo. PTL! Also, those cinnamon rolls look delicious and tiny, so eating 10 is no big deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Emmaus!! Way to go, girl! Most of the time when Eric dresses Lila she looks cute, but sometimes I feel the need to tell everyone her daddy dressed her just so people don't think I would put that outfit together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is AWESOME Emmaus rolled over! and in front of her physical therapist to boot. She was like "yea, mommy, i am going to give you some extra bonus bragging rights here. i know you want it."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts