The one with the gum

We have this little issue at our house.
It is caused by gum...take 5 gum to be exact....the blue kind.
You see, Dan likes this gum a lot and chews it a lot.
And then I find gum wrappers places like these
the sink

the corner
Not to mention places like decorative jars in our living room...In our shoe bin... Desk drawers...(guess I did just mention them) And then of course where you would expect to find gum wrappers...in the TRASH CAN. (I don't really find them in the trash can, because who looks in a trash can but I do know it occasionally gets put there, cause I saw it happen this morning)

And then I find gum places too. This might make me a little heated at times. Depending on where I am finding it. Once I found it just laying on our bedroom floor (carpet of course) luckily it wasn't stuck in the carpet (See I do see the silver lining). Unfortunatly it has also gotten washed & dried...and that doesn't turn out as well. 
And then who could forget HERE
I find it here a lot. And I scrape it off fairly often (too often in my opinion, but I guess that would be cause chewed gum belongs in a LINED trash can...not under the coffee table).

My husband is a pretty great guy. He loves his family well. He works hard both at home & at work. He provides for us well. He is a very selfless individual, and he is overall a very tidy guy.
I guess if he is going to have a major flaw sticking gum wrappers and chewed gum in odd places (COUGH.... ANY PLACE BESIDES THE TRASH CAN) is at least an amusing flaw to have.

I love you babe, and your gum chewing, wrapper stashing, coffee table sticking ways.
(even if it is kinda annoying and gross and I would love to never find another chewed piece of gum or wrapper ANYWHERE ever again xoxo.)

Love,
La

Comments

Popular Posts