Things I'm loving...
1.
My baby girl has a pretty impressive rat tail/shullet (she-mullet) at 3 weeks old. And I freaking love it! Hil to the arious! (She's also gotten some pretty impressive baby acne this week-which is kinda sad!)

2.
Every morning after her last feed (around 6) Dan and baby E spend some quality snuggle time together so mommy can get a few more ZZZZ's. They both are so cute! Love them.

3.
I know this is going to sound crazy (must be the hormones) but I am LOVING my post-pregnancy body. I have always (like most women) struggled with body image issues and loving the body I have. However, pregnancy jived with me and I loved my pregnant body. I didn't gain a lot of weight and it was easy to lose. (okay- lets be honest...it just went away I didn't do a darn thing besides have a baby) Anyway, I am loving my post-baby body too. It is way different than my pre-baby body. A lot of my clothes still don't fit, I have some skin that wasn't there before that may never go away, but I love my body. Yep....like I said it must be the hormones, however I will take what I can get and be thankful that I like how I look for a change.

4.
A friend of ours gave Emmaus this bible when she came to visit right after she was born. Dan and I have started reading it to her just for fun. The bible is the sweetest thing ever. It's logo is "Every story whispers His name" and it is so true. The wording of the bible is just sweet and I have really enjoyed reading it to our baby girl while up at night with her. It has also been a fun thing for Dan and I to do with her.
5.
The Cosby Show. Seriously makes night time and day time feeds much quicker and it is a HOOT!

Things I'm NOT Loving
1.
Our Dog has decided to destroy her bed. It started a few days ago when I had a friend come over who has a 15month old son. Mira is just to rowdy for him so I shut her in our room. She did round one of project "destroy my bed" then. Today was round two in which the above picture was the result. I get frustrated with the mutt, however, it is too hot to walk her (really it is too hot to walk the baby) and she hasn't been the apple of our eye for the last 3 weeks since baby E joined us. She is a GOOD egg (dog), but just needs a little more TLC from us.

Looks like my "LOVING IT" list far out weighs my not loving it list. Life is good. I'm so thankful for our sweet baby girl and my wonderful hubby. I am very lucky to have them both!

Love, La

Comments

  1. Hey-o! Jesus Storybook Bible, Baby! It's the best, I tell you. The very, very best. Lila's is already taped on 20ish pages from getting too much loving from her. I hope Emmaus grows to love it as much as Lila loves her "Bi-bee" as she calls it and I hope that she grows to see how every story (her own story included) whispers his name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sorry we didn't get to hang out for long yesterday- miss Charlotte was having a difficult poo day. Haha, which is ODD for her! Because usually she is all about poo. But not since those meats. Anyway, enough about my kid's poo.
    Emmaus is super sweet and I cannot wait to see you two again! And BTW, LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jesus Storybook Bible. I agree with your friend Kelsey. It IS the best! I know it has even taught me a thing or two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have that same bible for LB and Wade and I love it too! I love the way the story is wrote as a big love letter to us. Emmaus is a-stinkin-dorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts