DIRTY HOUSE

Our house is DIRTY...well actually it is more hairy than dirty- which in my opinion is even SICKER! (Thank you Mira...love you anyway though!)
Here is the problem. My husband does a lot of the cleaning at our house. When I work my 3 night shifts a week he gets bored and so he cleans. Problem is...I'm not working. So when he gets home dinner is made (usually) and he has something else (me and the small one) to keep him from being bored...THUS HE DOESN'T CLEAN. (Now the man still cleans- he does the dishes after our meal and he still does the laundry...just doesn't get down to the deep cleaning that needs to happen ) THE PROBLEM IS, even though I am home most of the day I don't clean either. It is just much more fun to snuggle with baby E. However... OUR HOUSE IS DIRTY. So this afternoon I MUST CLEAN.
The other time Dan cleans is when we get into a fight...he gets mad and then gets busy cleaning- (I know right?!? How did I get so lucky? I'm mean to him about something and then he cleans the house for me.) I did think about starting a fight so I wouldn't have to get off my bum and clean. However, I decided against that cause I hate fighting with him, and I couldn't think of a good thing to fight over- JOKING.
Can I also just say that it is 11am now and today we have gone through 3 blankets due to poop or spit up, Dan had to change his shirt, Baby E is wearing her 3rd onesie of the day- and so far out of the three poopy diapers she has had only one contained the poop. (Okay truth is the first time she pooped it sprayed everywhere cause I hadn't put a new diaper under her yet...whoops my bad. Luckily I had leaned over to get the diaper so it missed me. PTL!)

Anyway- Today I will clean. Cause I am capable of cleaning.
Love, La

P.S. when my Aunt Jen had her first baby someone bought her a gift certificate for merry maid or someone like that to come clean her house for her. LUCKY DOG! I mean why did no one think of that for me? (Because my house is the size of a postage stamp?!? Yah you're probably right. However, that just means the dirt *cough...hair* is contained in a smaller area. It's more concentrated...so grosser)
okay okay I'm really done. I can clean I just don't like to.

Comments

  1. I hate cleaning, too. A clean house lasts less than 10 minutes with a 19-month-old and the dog hair is impossible to get completely cleaned up! I feel your pain, I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder where you got you dislike of cleaning....hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts