39 weeks



Oh 39 weeks.... I am not sure if I am pleased to meet you or not.
*On the upside 39 weeks means I am only 1 week away....7 DAYS AWAY!!! from my due date.
*On the downside it means I am still pregnant and do not have a baby girl in my arms.

I am eager to get this baby girl into my arms. And a bit antsy...and GET OUT OF MY UTERUS LITTLE GIRL...ahhem...what I mean is I will be very happy to meet her. Today a friend asked me if I am mentally tired, or physically tired. I thought that was a wonderful question. I would say around 37 weeks I started getting mentally tired of being pregnant. However, starting about 5 days ago I would say I am physically tired. Today is the first day I have HURT...BAD. I have been uncomfortable for a while, but today I HURT. I'm taking that as a good sign though.

I know I will miss being pregnant. Miss those secret movements that are just between baby girl and I. I will miss having her all to myself, and I will miss knowing she is safe and sound. But I am excited for her to get here. I am to the point that everyday I wake up pregnant I have to remind myself to be joyful and make the most of the day I am living in. You never know if you will get to be pregnant again, and I am SO THANKFUL for the blessing of this pregnancy and of this little gal.

Today we threw a surprise party for my sis-in-laws 30th b-day. Super fun. Here are some fun pics of the day and of my 39week pregnant self.
Most of the girls from our small group

Sarah and I and our Mustaches

Here are some preggo belly pics

I pretty much love this man. A LOT. We are quite a pair huh? Ready to be a trio.
That's all for now.
Love, LA

Comments

  1. You can do it! You can make it! Rah! Rah! That's me cheering you on for 7 more days (maybe a few more or less, but let's pretend it's just 7)! I can't wait to meet that peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! You're so beautiful! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! She is going to be here sooooo soon and that watermelon belly will instantly disappear and you will be able to breath again! Praying for you and that baby girl makes her appearance soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your baby girl was born 14 hours after you posted this 39 week post. she's so punctual. Just like us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts