Miscellany Monday


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Hop on over to carissa blog, link up, and join in the fun.

1. I have been wearing the same purple tank top for the last 3 days. Yep I know, I should change my clothes. And in my defense I haven't worn it without ceasing, I have worn other things and then changed back into it, showered and changed my underwares, so whatevs.

2. I miss my old feet and my old boobs. I know my old feet will return someday, but the boobs I fear are gone forever.

3. My belly button is so stretched out that it actually hurts now. I don't think that it will "pop" because of how it is stretched, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

4. The nursery is almost done all we have left to do is hang curtains (and get them). I love how it has turned out and that we have done so much of it ourselves. It has been fun putting the room together with dan for our little girl.

5. Lastly here are a few pictures from my shower




Love these girls- they are all High School Friends.
That's all for now.
Love, LA

Comments

Popular Posts