tuesdays top picks

So here we are...IT IS MARCH! Which is very exciting for a few reasons. First off, my BFF will welcome her sweet baby girl this month. And that also means (as of tomorrow) my due date is in FOUR months! CRAZY how fast time goes!
So a new theme for Tuesdays... "Tuesday's top picks" -just some things I like and will write about on tuesday
So here we go!
*I got a new phone the Sprint Epic...I am obsessed! It has a keyboard and is a touch screen. I LOVE IT! OBSESSED. (did I mention I like it a lot?)
*While meandering down the frozen novelty aisle at price chopper I came across a glorious ice cream! It is Belfonte Premium "denali express" MOOSE TRACKS. Pretty much it is chocolate ice cream with a fudge ribbon (we aren't talking about a chocolate streak here people, it is FROZEN FUDGE, thick yummy creamy fudge!) with mini chocolate fudge filled cups. It is so rich it is better to eat by the spoonful randomly throughout the day instead of a bowl in one sitting...but YUMMY!
*Willow Smith (it may help that I am watching Oprah right now and she is on) but the girl has talent. She can dance, she can sing-and she makes me want to "whip my hair back and forth". Hopefully she can avoid turning out like Miley cyrus and Brittney spears.
*SPRING! Any day that the sun is shining and it is in the high 50's-mid 60's. LOVE IT. I cannot wait for summer and to rock my preggo belly in my swimsuit. This will definitely be a pool summer!
*this is a bit random, but today I had lunch and hung out with my friend Amanda. We met at a college ministry at KSU. It was super fun and I am glad we are living in the same city again!
That's all I've got for now-
LA



Comments

Popular Posts