I cannot believe it is already friday. These weeks are just FLYING by!



Wednesday was pretty much the best day ever. So much exciting stuff happened. A few things that were a huge answer to prayer. I have been super stressed out about finding a rug for the nursery...yep, I know its kinda a dumb thing to stress about, however it matters to me. They are all super expensive and I haven't found any that I like (except a $600 one from PB...pretty sure dan would say NO to that). So anyway I went to this great fabric store that I didn't realize also had discount rugs and I found a great one! Best part, it was only 100bucks!
Then I went to a JBF sale (super huge baby consignment sale) that night with my mom. We have several bigger items that I am guessing we wouldn't get at a shower that I was looking for. It was a HUGE success. I found this stroller for 70$
It is the one that our carseat fits into and has great ratings.
I found this highchair.
It is the same type that the people I babysit for have- I freaking love that highchair. It is not obtrussive or annoying, it is super easy to clean, and I just really wanted THAT one. Bad news is that it is WAY more than I would ever pay for a highchair or ever put on a registry cause it is that pricy-I looked on craigslist several times but didn't find much so I kinda gave up, until I found it yesterday for 70bucks! It is in great condition too!
We also got a pretty much brand new mattress for 30$.

To top it all off later that evening I was checking out what was happening on facebook and I saw my wedding photographer (I love her- check out her pics here ) was doing a special on baby photography. So we are getting a maternity shoot (no naked belly pics I promise) a newborn shoot, and then a shoot every other month till 1 year for 700bucks! Best part is we get a CD and rights to all the edited images. YEP...that was definitely the cherry on top of a wonderful day! I know 700 bucks sounds like a lot of moolah (or at least to me it does) but that is by far the best bang for our buck we have found.
Sucessful Day? Yep I would say so.
That's all I've got
LA

Comments

  1. That rug is beautiful! I still want to find one for LBs room but not sure that's going to happen ;) read your comment on Jess' blog you should totally also read Happiest Baby on the Block...by far my favorite and most helpful book for LB. Just thought I'd throw it out there ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts