25 weeks


I pretty much updated about this week in my last post however, I figured I would at least put up a belly pic and update a little about baby this week.
Baby girl is growing huh? I think so at least! I can now no longer bend over to tie my shoes easily. Its hard to imagine getting much bigger, but no doubt I will!
She weights about 1.5lbs and is about 8.5 inches head to butt.
She is moving around a ton and is kinda protective of "her space"... for instance, as I am typing right now the laptop is resting partly on my legs, partly on my tummy and she keeps pushing against it. Yep, the girl has attitude already. Earlier today I was holding baby Clara on my chest/tummy and she keep punching her all over too. It was kinda amusing. Clara didn't mind, she slept right though it.
No major food cravings or new symptoms.
I've been really tired but I think that is just because this week was so crazy busy. The upcoming week looks like it will be just as busy. Helps the time go by fast though- We will get to meet our little gal so quickly!
That's all for now!
Love, La





Comments

  1. CUTE. you are cute.
    and i love the new blog make over.
    and i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute. oh. my gosh. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts