Baby blog 18 weeks

Week 18 Baby Blog

* it’s a Girl! *

How far along am I today? 18 weeks 1 day

What is the favorite thing you ate today? White bean Chicken Chili and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough *I WAS MAKING COOKIES, NOT JUST EATING A ROLL OF DOUGH!

How’s the food stuff coming along? Cravings? Aversions? I really have been wanting a chocolate chip cookie. Therefore, today I made chocolate chip cookies. No new aversions.

Any new symptoms this past week? I have been gagging all the time. I mean it is RIDICULOUS! If I smell something bad, if I think of something gross, if I talk on the phone too long! SERIOUSLY! It is so annoying!

What about the exercise routine? Walking and working out with my trainer once a week. Yesterday’s training session was HARD!

Sleep…is it good/bad/mediocre? Pretty good.

How big is the baby, any major milestones for baby? Baby is about the size of a sweet potato. Around 5 ½ inches and 6.5 ounces. Head circumference measured at 13 centimeters at our sonogram! She moves a lot!

How about the baby’s activity? She moves so much, but I am not feeling anything yet. I have an anterior placenta so my midwife said it may be a bit before I feel movement.

Did anything special (besides the baby growing!) happen this week? We had our sonogram and found out that we are having a girl! We are SOOOO excited. She is healthy and beautiful! After our sonogram I went shopping with my mom and got some super cute stuff for our little gal. We also bought a new crib- ours was pretty much a death trap, so we took advantage of Babies R Us’s trade in event and got a great deal on a nice crib.

Here are some adorable shoes My mom and I got on our little shopping trip. Seriously! get cuter!


And here is my 18 week picture. I am showing, but my belly is just so low you really only can tell I am pregnant when I wear sweatpants/workout pants. My jeans hide it and so do my scrubs. I am definitely growing though. A couple more weeks and I bet I pop!

Comments

  1. Laurisa I love those shoes! Where ever did you find them? And congratulations on having a girl- baby girl stuff is way too adorable, as you probably already know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so beautiful laurisa! i love it! the shoes are just precious! Can't wait to hear your ideas for your nursery! EEEEEEEEE baby girl Ballew!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts