Playing House

Dan and I spend this week watching my two favorite kiddos while their parents took a much needed vacation. We got to do all types of fun activities and I built some muscles carrying around a baby and sometimes a 3 year old.
Fletcher And me cheesing it up.
The the last morning we watched them was Fletchers birthday. His parents had an early flight so didn't miss much. But here is a cute morning birthday picture and then him trying to hold up three fingers to tell us how old he is. Its hard to hold up just three fingers for kids.
We made a robot head out of his build-a-bear box. He kept saying he was a robot...so we made him one.
Early morning pic. Hard to get a good one of the three of us, especially with the active 3 year old

This is Morley. She is the most lovely baby I have ever met.(I know lovely is an old word...however is just FITS with her. She is Lovely!) She rarely cries and brightens everyones day with her smile. People oohhh'd and ahhh'd over her when we went out cause she is just so SMILEY!! I was thinking it would stink to get up in the night to feed her, but it was enjoyable because how can you not be happy when a baby is so happy to see you! Even in the middle of the night.
It was a wonderful week and more than anything it was WONDERFUL to see my husband in the "Dad" role. He is good at so many things, however, he will be a wonderful dad. It was cool to watch him with the Morley and how he is with a baby. But the fact that he would get down to fletchers level and just spend time making him feel special meant so much to me. I am lucky to have him, and his kids will be lucky to have a dad like him.

Comments

Popular Posts